May 6, 2015

A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2015 - Reflection Article


I participated in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge. I completed all the posts with only one post having delay of one day.  I started with an index.  I also made some posts in the last week of March. But the time was not sufficient. Now I feel, I have to start posting for the challenge right from January. I should make two posts a week starting from first week of January and should use April Month for visiting others' posts and interacting with them. You cannot post and also visit others' blogs. This time I realize that the better practice would be to take care of posts before the start of April schedule them for posting in April and concentrate on interacting with other bloggers. I had minimum interaction this time, but it is quality interaction. Next year I shall implement my new plan.

My thanks to organizing team of A to Z challenge.   Alex J Cavanagh.

No comments:

Post a Comment