May 2, 2022

A to Z of Engineering Supervision - Blog Posts and Blogging - Reflection





My theme for the year.

A to Z - Activities, Competencies, Education and Training of Engineering Supervisors.


Posted all the posts as per the time specified. Prescheduled all the posts and revised them in between.




Ideas & Questions to Elaborate and Answer. 


Give consideration to how the A to Z Challenge impacted your blog.

I like the concept. A to Z on a particular theme, helps in developing theme in multiple dimensions and explain the theme in more detail.


View your stats to see how the last 30 days changed your blog view numbers.

I could not spare time and promote posts. Only three posts have more than 50 hits. The analytics views will be much less (16, 10, and 9). The views will increase as I revise them and promote them.

Make an observation about how many comments you got on your April posts.

8 comments on the theme reveal post.

Contemplate what you learned from making posts during the Challenge.

You need to revise the posts after publishing also, as many times you are under time pressure. Normally also, I update my posts many times.

What gave you the idea for your Challenge Theme, if you used one?

My teaching and training assignments.

Did any blogs you visited in the Challenge make a lasting impression on you?

There are blogs with interesting themes.  I have to visit more seriously. One example, is a theme on YouTube.

Perhaps meditate on how to express your thoughts about the Challenge this year.


Give an opinion on any of the three #AZchat events from this year.

What impact did the Challenge have on your social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)?


Rumination about the A to Z Challenge can help the team improve!


This year included a deliberation to find another graphic person after the loss of Jeremy. Muse about the imagination and talent of Anjela.

What is your impression of the A to Z Team?

They are doing a big job. I hope Blogger and Word Press product managers recognize them.


Tribute to a team member




After much cogitation, let your pensiveness reflect in your post.

Did any dreams or goals you set come to fruition during this April Challenge?

Please tell everyone if you picked up any sweet merchandise this year.

The A to Z team would LOVE to know your thoughts on NEXT YEAR! 

What needs to change?

What should stay the same?

I like the explicit emphasis on audience this time. I am advocating it in the earlier years. There can be some activity in the social media to attract audience to the posts.

What theme do you think we'll use?

More

I did not have time this year to take up the task seriously. My main preoccupation is with a 365 blog-post collection: FREE ONLINE Course in Industrial Engineering from Industrial Engineering Knowledge Center. Start browsing today. The period of social media circulation is 1 June 2021 to 31 May 2022. The target is to get 50 visitors minimum to 300 posts. So far 190 posts have 50 views. 4 more weeks are there for me to try to more persons interested in the content and complete the target.

 But the theme I selected for the challenge is an important theme in management theory. I have to write the posts well. This theme complements the earlier themes. I am going to spend time and update them in the coming days.


A to Z: Top Management Challenge Areas  - 2017

https://nraomtr.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-to-z-2017-blogging-challenge-top.html


#AtoZChallenge 2019 - Operations Management A to Z Blog  

https://nraomtr.blogspot.com/2019/03/atozchallenge-2019-operations.html


Industrial Engineers and Their Achievements in Productivity Improvement - A to Z April 2021 Blogging Challenge Theme     #2021AtoZchallenge

https://nraoiekc.blogspot.com/2021/03/industrial-engineers-and-their.html








7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a big month! Congrats on finishing the challenge.

    Ronel visiting for A-Z Challenge Reflections 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to update/edit my posts after I posted them. When you're a rush, or under pressure, you kind of mess up, it's quite normal.

    Congratulations on finishing this challenge.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The way I set up my blog, frequently updating is required. I keep doing it and feel happy. It is God's blessing that I can keep sharing my learning with a million persons as per their convenience. The A to Z blogging challenge is a good event that provides extra energy.

      Delete
  3. Howdy, editing is part of the task of posting. Though I didn't read any of your posts (it sounds too much like work and kind of boring to be honest) however, I am trying to go through the whole list of those who added to the reflections post. So I did just want to congratulate you on completing the A2Z challenge. It sounds like you have quite a challenge with the topics you post.
    Cheers,
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I just shared your blog on Twitter. I am sharing all participating blogs on twitter as my help to fellow bloggers of A to Z. Your page views of around 1250 in April is good.

      Delete
  4. Your site has a wealth of information. And you post so frequently too! Very impressive! Congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge in the middle of so much going on. ~Ria

    ReplyDelete